a whole years worth of posts deleted.
but thats life, right?
i'm not sad...
i'm relieved.
and happy.
i'm growing up, and its good!
i've realized i have been neglecting some very important people:
myself, for one.
my family (love you mom)
but i'm figuring it out.
and i love it.
and i'm loving school, even though i have SO MUCH HOMEWORK!
I am happy for the first time in a long while.
I feel content with my life as it is.
more later, i'm in class....just felt like posting!
Wow! I got misty when I read this, it is beautiful and I sure love you. I'm so happy that you are happy! Love your catch phrase...you are so creative, daughter of mine! (Where did you ever get that from?) :)
ReplyDeletewhat catch phrase?
ReplyDeleteNothing like growing up to be who you want to be with the people you love most around you!
ReplyDelete