Remember back in my "rants and raves" post when I ranted about chameleons, and promised to post more later?
well, this project is FINALLY done! It was a project for school; an art lesson that I came up with and taught to 2 classes of 1st-3rd graders involving glue and tissue paper. I created a how-to video for them to watch before actually attempting the project. here is the video:
Then, I conducted interviews with the students and their classroom teacher asking how they liked the use of the Technology in the classroom. This is the video I will be turning in for credit in my Education Technology class:
Wow, I am so impressed with this project! Of course, you always amaze me and they just keep getting better and better!!! Fantastic! I am so proud of you, honey, love it!
ReplyDeleteYou should put this post on your education blog! I love this, show it off!
ReplyDelete